In collaboration with Feel Good Drinks Co.
It’s that time of year when the parties begin! They don’t really seem to stop until after New Year, do they, and even then here in Shetland there’s Up Helly Aa, Europe’s largest fire festival, to look forward to after the festivities have finished.
I’m not going to lie, I do like a good cocktail (or two!) over the festives. In fact, I recently treated myself and bought a brand new glass cocktail shaker and some new cocktail glasses so I could try out some of the recipes from my assorted cocktail books I’ve collected over the years.
However, when it comes to parties there’s always going to be the designated driver(s), children, or even those who choose a healthier tee-total lifestyle, so it’s always good to have something on hand for them.
This is where Feel Good Drinks Co come to the rescue. The team behind Feel Good Drinks believe if you drink good, you feel good. That’s why they make drinks that are 100% natural with uplifting flavours, made from a simple blends of fruit and water. No sugar added. Ever.
And guess what? They taste gorgeous. Now that’s something to feel good about, wouldn’t you agree?
Feel Good have refreshingly still water available in three flavours: orange & mango; lemon & elderflower and cranberry & pomegranate. Their sparkling waters are available in apple & elderflower; cranberry & lime and orange & passionfruit. Their still water comes in 275 ml glass bottles and 400 ml PET plastic bottles, while the sparkling water is available in 750 and 275 ml recyclable glass bottles.
Each of the Feel Good juice flavours taste fantastic on their own, but when it comes to party time you can mix and match or jazz them up with extras for delicious alcohol-free cocktails, or mocktails, as they’re more commonly known.
Have you tried any of the Feel Good range? What’s your favourite alcohol free drink during the festive period? Let me know in the comments!
Three Feel Good Mocktails #SpreadFeelGoodness
The Do Gooder
- 200 ml Apple and Elderflower Feel Good juice
- 100 ml ginger ale
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- sugar to decorate glass rim
- lemon peel for the garnish
The Hand Warmer
- 275 ml Cranberry and Pomegranate Feel Good juice
- 0.5 orange juice only
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange slice for garnish
The Marvellous Mojito
- 275 ml Cranberry and Lime Feel Good juice
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 3 raspberries
- To prepare The Do Gooder: moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with some water and dip it into a plate of sugar. Pour the Apple and Elderflower Feel Good, the ginger ale and the lemon juice into a glass of ice. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- To prepare The Hand Warmer: Add the Cranberry and Pomegranate Feel Good, the orange juice and cinnamon sticks and gently warm over a low heat. Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange slice.
- To prepare The Marvellous Mojito: Put the mint into a glass with some ice. Pour over the Cranberry and Lime Feel Good juice, squeeze in the lime juice and garnish with the lime wedges and the raspberries.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Feel Good Drinks Co, although all thoughts and opinions expressed are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands who make it possible for me to do what I love: mess up my kitchen and share recipe stories!