Three Feel Good Mocktails #SpreadFeelGoodness
Three delicious alcohol-free cocktails, perfect for designated drivers over the holiday season.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
The Do Gooder
- 200 ml Apple and Elderflower Feel Good juice
- 100 ml ginger ale
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- sugar to decorate glass rim
- lemon peel for the garnish
The Hand Warmer
- 275 ml Cranberry and Pomegranate Feel Good juice
- 0.5 orange juice only
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange slice for garnish
The Marvellous Mojito
- 275 ml Cranberry and Lime Feel Good juice
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 3 raspberries
To prepare The Do Gooder: moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with some water and dip it into a plate of sugar. Pour the Apple and Elderflower Feel Good, the ginger ale and the lemon juice into a glass of ice. Garnish with a lemon peel.
To prepare The Hand Warmer: Add the Cranberry and Pomegranate Feel Good, the orange juice and cinnamon sticks and gently warm over a low heat. Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange slice.
To prepare The Marvellous Mojito: Put the mint into a glass with some ice. Pour over the Cranberry and Lime Feel Good juice, squeeze in the lime juice and garnish with the lime wedges and the raspberries.