Welcome to We Should Cocoa – a chocolate challenge. This is a monthly cooking event for food bloggers based on … you guessed it … chocolate!
Conceived by Choclette over at Chocolate Log Blog and Chele of Chocolate Teapot fame, the idea is to make something with chocolate each month. You can use any sort of chocolate or cocoa substance and use any ingredient that you like. But you must include the special ingredient or theme selected by the host. It can be sweet or savoury, simple or complicated; be as creative as you like. You can use anyone’s recipe (acknowledging the source of course) or make up your own.
This month I have the honour of guest hosting the We Should Cocoa chocolate challenge and I challenge you all to share your chocolate ice cream & toppings recipes! These can be made entirely of lovely rich chocolate, or contain chocolate, white, dark milk, or be an ice cream topping like the perfect chocolate sauce or a tutorial on how to make the most gorgeously thick chocolate shavings.
Here’s a few ideas to get you thinking!
What to do?
- Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own.
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to Chocolate Log Blog and Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary.
- Link up your blog entry to the Linky Tool below.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month.
- The round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on or before the last day of the month.
- If mentioning on Twitter, you can use the tag #weshouldcocoa and mentioned @TangoRaindrop and @Choclette8 and we will retweet all we see.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.