From the Cruiser and Sprite to the Mini Deluxe available in a whole range of colours and patterns – make Christmas extra special with a personalised set of wheels from Micro Scooters UK. #ad
5 golden rules for safe scooting:
- Always make sure children wear a helmet, particularly if scooting near roads.
- Make sure that children are seen on dark evenings, by wearing a reflective jacket or strip and by attaching a light to the scooter.
- Always check that the scooter is in good working condition.
- It is advisable to ensure that children can be heard by attaching a bell to the scooter.
- Young children are often unaware of the basic rules of the road which requires constant vigilance from their accompanying parent or adult – they need to be reminded always, to dismount from their scooters and stop, look and listen when crossing the road.
About Micro Scooters UK:
- Micro Scooters UK was founded in 2006 by two mums, Anna Gibson and Philippa Gogarty, after they discovered how much easier it was to get from A to B with their young children using tough, lightweight scooters instead of buggies.
- Micro Scooters sells scooters for people of virtually any age – from one-year-old toddlers to grandparents – and everyone from Jamie Oliver to Hugh Jackman has been spotted with one!
- Micro Scooters are widely available at leading retailers, both in-store and online, as well as at www.micro-scooters.co.uk.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Micro Scooters. Thank you for supporting the brands who make it possible for me to do what I love: mess up my kitchen and write Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary.