Tinsel Teas are a set of festive teas from Adagio which include 6 mini adorably illustrated tins – perfect for stocking stuffers! They all have very unique festive flavours and special sprinkles and even some marshmallows! You can win a set (plus more!) if you enter our giveaway below!
I’m so excited to be sharing this with you! These Christmas teas from Adagio make for the perfect stocking filler for any foodie in your life. Last year, Tinsel Teas were only available in the USA, but this year you can get your hands on them here in Europe!
Tinsel Teas are a set of festive teas from Adagio which include 6 mini adorably illustrated tins – perfect for stocking stuffers! They all have very unique festive flavours and special sprinkles and even some marshmallows! These festive loose leaf teas come in tiny tins with a slide off lid, pictured, foreground. If you don’t fancy sprinkles in your tea, however, you can get the same flavours in their Holiday Cheer set, pictured in the background.
ADAGIO CHRISTMAS TINSEL TEAS FLAVOURS
- Chestnuts Roasting: You’ll be singing “Let it Snow” as you stay cosy by the fire, sipping on a cup of Chestnuts Roasting Tea. Their Chestnut Tea, a customer favourite, pairs seamlessly with the smokiness of Lapsang Souchong and the spice of cinnamon to form this comforting classic flavour. It even has teeny tiny snowflakes sprinkles, making this a very merry blend. Soon, Jack Frost will surely be nipping at your nose!
- Cosy Candy Cane: Nothing quite says ‘Christmastime’ like a good old-fashioned candy cane! Sweet and slightly spicy, that classic peppermint flavour you know and love blends perfectly with the soft and smooth decadence of vanilla in their cosy Candy Cane Tea. You’ll be filled with yuletide joy each time you steep a cup and see the tiny little candy cane sprinkles whirling around.
- Deck the Halls: ‘Tis the season to be jolly because their Deck the Halls Tea has finally arrived! It is everything you love about Christmas Tea, plus a dash of cocoa, a hint cream and green and red Christmas Tree sprinkles. Steeping a cup of this aromatic brew will have you dashing through the snow for more!
- Jolly Gingerbread: It’s that time of year when the sweet and spicy aroma of freshly baked holiday cookies starts to fill the air. They’ve taken that warm inviting feeling and put it right into the palm of your hand! Jolly Gingerbread Tea balances those sweet and spicy flavours of the season and finishes it off with the most delightful mini gingerbread men sprinkles… sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Kris Kringle: Shhh… are those footsteps we hear?! Adagio has the perfect thing to sip on while you’re waiting up at night for ol’ St. Nick to arrive. Wrap yourself up in the warm indulgence of our decaf Kris Kringle Tea. This sweet treat blends the timeless pair of hazelnut and chocolate in one festive tea and topped off with mini marshmallows. This tea is sure to have you feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve!
- Merry Mistletoe: Take one sip of Merry Mistletoe and you are sure to fall in love with its crisp fruity flavour. This green tea blend combines both pomegranate and vanilla flavours resulting in a subtle fruity yet festive taste to compliment the merriment of the holidays. With its red and green holly berry sprinkle inclusions, it’s ‘snow’ wonder we haven’t blended it before!
These Limited Edition Tinsel Teas are the star on top of the holiday season. Containing six beautiful (and tasty) Christmas themed blends, they make the perfect gifts for you and your friends! Sit by the fire while sipping Chestnuts Roasting or cosy Candy Cane if you want something sweet. Either way, these festive blends will have you rocking’ around the Christmas Tree! These retail for £19 for a set of six 14-gram tins.
ADAGIO CHRISTMAS TINSEL TEAS GIVEAWAY
Adagio has very kindly offered the chance for one of my UK readers to win a set of their Limited Edition Tinsel Teas PLUS an IngenuiTEA infuser set with a Christmas Sampler Set – a giveaway prize worth £44.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win an Adiago Christmas Tinsel Teas Bundle worth £44 enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Come back and tweet about the giveaway every day for more chances to win!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This giveaway is open to UK entries only. Entrants must be age 18 or over. The winner will need to respond within 28 days of being contacted; failure to do this may result in another winner being selected.
The prize is offered and provided by Adagio. The prize is to win an Adiago Christmas Tinsel Teas Bundle worth £44. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this giveaway. The promoter (Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary) reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice.
Entry into our giveaways will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you need some help using Rafflecopter, here’s a quick clip to show you how. Rafflecopter will pick the winner at random from all the entries received.