In collaboration with Inspired Wallpaper.
Fancy a room redecoration project? Wallpaper has made a big comeback over the last few years with a wide variety of patterns available. From simple subtle designs to bold statement walls, wallpaper can really transform a home.
Inspired Wallpaper is the home of British-designed contemporary wallpaper and three prestigious brands – Colorol, Crown Wallpaper, and Vymura, so there is something available for every room and every taste.
Collectively Inspired Wallpaper have been providing inspirational wall fashion for over 100 years. Their designers are renowned for creating innovative products and offering expert advice to help inspire your next decorating project.
I’ve been toying with the idea of redecorating my kitchen lately so I spent some time browsing the Inspired Wallpaper website for kitchen inspiration. Do I want to go with bright and cheerful, or subtle and stylish? So many ideas!
Win a £75 voucher to spend on wallpaper at Inspired Wallpaper.
Terms & Conditions
• By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Inspired Wallpaper via email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
• This competition allows multiple entries.
• Entry is open to UK residents only, except for employees of Inspired Wallpaper.
• The entrant must be 18 years of age and over.
• There will be only 1 winner per competition.
• The competition winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter.
• The prize amount is to be spent online with Inspired Wallpaper only.
• The prize amount cannot be exchanged for cash value.
• The prize must be used in one transaction only. If the total amount is not spent this cannot be redeemed.
• Inspired Wallpaper reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
• The competition winner will be contacted by Inspired Wallpaper and the prize must be redeemed within 4 weeks.
• If the competition winner does not respond to contact by Inspired Wallpaper within 7 days, another entrant will be randomly selected.
Entry into our giveaways will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you need some help using Rafflecopter, here’s a quick clip to show you how. I will be verifying entries. Any automated entries or those who have claimed they have made the mandatory blog post comment and really haven’t will be disqualified. It’s mandatory! Please make sure your comment is eight words or longer or Google views it as spam and this negatively affects my spam score. All entries with comments fewer than the mandatory 8 words will be disqualified and deleted.
Closing date is midnight (that’s 00:00 hours, 12 am on Sunday night/Monday morning) on Monday 3 April 2017 (GMT). The winner will be announced shortly afterward.
This is not a paid post. Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary couldn’t resist the opportunity to bring this fab giveaway to one of her UK readers. Happy redecorating!